"Parents As Best Teachers"
The pillars of children's education are transmitted by the family. Today families are faced with a society that is changing by leaps and bounds. Being a parent is a very meaningful and enriching experience. The upbringing and education of our children are very important tasks. Sometimes it can be a bit difficult for us to play the right roles for our children. No one teaches us to be parents. Each one of us manages the upbringing of our children, based on what we believe will be best for them.
This program covers the following areas:
* Establishing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Teach families to build a nurturing student / teacher relationship and environment.
* Prepare for the challenges of the 21st century.
* Science (Mental Health), Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
* Organizing thoughts and emotions in raising children in times of crisis.